Author, Drew Garcia, NALP Program Director, Rancho Mesa Insurance Services, Inc.
On March 1st 2017 Rancho Mesa Insurance Services, Inc., The National Association of Landscape Professionals, and Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies will introduce a unique National Workers Compensation solution designed to cater the needs of Landscape Contractors and Lawn Care Professionals.
Rancho Mesa is a 10 Time National Best Practices Agency out of Santee, California with over 30 years’ experience in The Landscape Industry. As the program manager, Rancho Mesa will look to challenge and develop the growth of the program to better protect its members.
Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies has the Highest AM Best rating of A++(XV) “Superior” rating of financial strength, and is the one of the largest specialty Work Comp Carriers in the Country.
The NALP is the only National Organization built by the collaboration of landscape and lawn care industry professionals and has pushed the boundaries for Professionalism in the Landscape Industry to new heights through; Education, Certification and Legislation. As the voice for 100,000 landscape professionals the NALP passionately advocates for the economic, social and environmental benefits of the landscape industry.
THE PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• 6% discounted rates for NALP members where allowable. Lowest available base rate in states that do not allow rate deviation.
• Multiple workers compensation options guaranteed cost and small to large deductible.
• Flexible payment plans including stipulated, pay as you go (zero deposit) and monthly payroll reports.
• Quarterly safety webinars specific to the injuries arising out of the landscape industry.
• Dedicated service team with experience in the landscape industry.
• Underwriting team only evaluating NALP members.
• Claims handling dedicated to NALP members with lower caseloads.
• Loss control with regional representation and managed nationally by a dedicated coordinator.
For more information contact Rancho Mesa Insurance Services at NALP@ranchomesa.com.