"Lifeline has been a client of Rancho Mesa Insurance for many years now, and I have to say, Sam Brown and his experienced team is one of the most professional and responsive insurance broker I ever dealt with. His proactive service and resourcefulness has been very helpful for our non-profit. He provides us with very detailed quotes and options to fit our specific needs. I’m always confident that he always has his clients’ best interest in mind. Here are examples of the extra services we receive from our “awesome” insurance broker:
- Supervisor/ safety training
- Using our 501c3 status to reduce OSHA assessments
- Anticipating our ex-mod and workers’ compensation costs six months in advance
- Management of new and open claims
- Using our safety programs to secure competitive pricing from multiple carriers"
-Florence Andres, Associate Director of Human Resources, North County Lifeline