Phone: (619) 937-0200
Tyler Rogers, Controller, Heritage Landscape Services, Inc.
“Rancho Mesa provides the services and perspective that Heritage needs to manage risk. Drew knows the landscape industry and we consider Rancho Mesa a valuable business partner to our company.”
Jon Parry, General Manager, Bemus Landscape
"Drew takes a proactive approach in understanding the landscape industry as it relates to insurance. The Rancho Mesa team has been a reliable and responsive partner to Bemus Landscape."
Craig Gerber, President, Landcare Logic
"Drew has specific knowledge of the landscape industry and his service plan for Landcare Logic has road mapped our ability to control our risk and help our bottom line. Rancho Mesa is a partner to our business. Thank you to the Rancho Mesa team!"
NALP Program Director, Landscape
As a professional baseball player, Drew began his career at Rancho Mesa during the off season. When he wasn’t on the field, he was learning the fundamentals of the insurance industry. After he retired from baseball, Drew transitioned into a full time career with Rancho Mesa. His background in sports has helped him look at business with a unique perspective based on teamwork and best practices.
- National Program Director for the National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP) Worker's Compensation Program
- Endorsed by the NALP
- Active Member of the NALP Safety Committee
- Creator of the proprietary landscape Mobility & Stretch Program
- Published author in The Landscape Professional magazine
- Expertise in landscapes' exposures and qualified solutions to prevent losses from occuring
Account Executive, November 2015 - Present
Rancho Mesa Insurance Services, Inc.
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, 2008
University of California at Riverside, Riverside, CA
- National Association of Landscape Professionals, Safety Committee Member
Drew grew up in San Diego’s East County. He and his wife live in Alpine, CA. They enjoy being outside and staying active with their dog, Amiga.